We've worked with many start ups over the years and have the knowledge and infrastructure to make sure your idea can scale if successful.
Some of the items we can help with:
- Discuss idea with founder for approximately an hour
- Tell us the audience
- Size of audience
- How you'll keep up with growth (non-technical, i.e. how your business will be able to keep up)
- Discuss with technical lead, if one is chosen.
- Choice of ASP.Net or PHP (or others)
- Choice of databases (Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL)
- Database Schema Tips and Tricks for scalability
- Scaling web servers - Tips and Tricks to make sure the site can be scaled up easiest
- Don'ts of building a scalable site - A list of things to make sure you avoid so you don't have to rewrite them later and possibly migrate data causing a slow down in your ability to scale
- Assistance in testing before launch
- Monitoring of traffic and load to anticipate growing pains in your server infrastructure
- Assistance in moving from an incubated site to a dedicated server to a web farm
Usually we can accomplish much of the discussion in only a few short hours, once you follow our list of tips we have a smooth system in place to scale your site as you grow.